Moon Geun Young commented, “Just the thought of wearing a wedding dress is extremely exciting. The dress itself is so cute. I have two grooms in today’s photo shoot and so I held on to the hands of two men. I think it was a unique experience and a fun filming.”

Jang Geun Suk added, “I became a very unique groom today and wondered what it would be like to have a wedding in this style. I’ve never seen a groom wear clothes like this at any wedding, but I like it enough to want to try it one day. The photo shoot has a very different concept that makes me anticipate how it’ll finalize itself.”

Kim Jae Wook concluded, “This is my first time seeing such a unique wedding. Just the fact that a bride is marrying two men is unique in itself, but the set is also very eye catching. It was a fun photo shoot and I would love to participate in a wedding like this if there is one.”



Source + Photos: OSEN

Comments