6JIB Booklet Messages – Super Junior


Kangin
Thank you for giving so much love to the album that I was waiting and looking forward to as fans! I will repay everyone’s love with even better music in the future!! Stay healthy always!


Donghae:
Donghae’s thanks to;
Hello~ I am Super Junior’s Donghae!
Please give our 6th album(,) Sexy free and Single lots of love~!
Buying the full songs like this(,) you will not regret.
It contains lots of good songs so please listen to it a lot~!


Leeteuk
You(,) who sincerely love (our?) music!!
Once again(,) I express infinite thanks!!
Listen to Super Junior’s 6th album(‘s) songs and make precious memories!!
With everyone’s precious clicks(,) we are able to run even harder(,) thank you for giving us so much energy!! Thank you!! I love you~!!



Sungmin:
I am Super Junior’s Sungmin^-^
Firstly(,) thank you loving our Super Junior’s album! We will also make everyone pleased through good music in the future~
Listening together with the performance shown on the stage(,) it is more handsome and exciting^-^!
Please also look forward to Super Junior’s activities in the future~!


Kyuhyun:
I want to express my thanks to everyone that receive a lot from and I will show a even better side to everyone~ lets do it together ^-^


Ryeowook
Hello! I am Super Junior’s Ryeowook =) Thank you for giving so much love to Suju’s 6th album Sexy Free & Single


Eunhyuk
Thank you~ I am Eunhyuk~ for buying the song officially(,) you’ve worked hard!! listen to it well^^


Yesung’
oh~!! every~one^^ such cuties~ ㅎㅎ thank you~ be happy always!!



 Translation by:@teukables

Shindong
Hello~~~ I’m ShinDong!!! Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to see U. Please visit to Korea!!!! Shall I be there? Oh, I’m hungry…. OMG!


Siwon
I hope that our music can become good memories for everyone. Remember this moment now.


Source: @101holic
Translation by:@heequeenTing
Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by Destinyhae 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS