Youngest Member Park Yoon-hwa Leaving T-MAX


Park Yoon-hwa of the group T-MAX personally left a message on the group's official fan cafe site yesterday afternoon, April 5th. After first debuting in 2007 with the single "Blooming", Park has announced his departure from the group that has released hit songs such as "I Love You" ("널 사랑해''), "Why'd You Do That?" ("왜 그랬어"), and "Paradise".

On his posting, Park wrote, "I won't be able to take part in T-MAX's albums. It's not so much of a personal issue...Rather, as you all know, I simply have to answer to the call of my country. I have some personal things I need to attend to which has forced me to say good-bye a bit earlier than expected."

He added, "I'm sorry that I'm leaving despite having worked so hard to prepare for this and before showing you all that I feel I'm capable of. I put a lot of thought into this decision so I ask for your understanding. Although I will not longer be a part of the group, I do ask for your love and support for them. I do hope to return and surprise everyone as a better artist onstage one day. Thank you so much for all of your love and support!"

A T-MAX representative said that due to Park having to serve his mandatory military call, he decided that leaving the group was the best decision for both sides. T-MAX plans on recruiting an additional member to the remaining trio (Kim Joon, Shin Min-chul, and Park Han-bi) to continue their activities. Their newest album is slated for release this May.

source : KBS World

Comments