MBC Music Core 16. 03.13

 MBC Music Core 03.16.13

 Hari ini Music Core yang menjadi MC adalah 2AM Jo Kwon dan Seulong bersama Girl’s DayMinah.

Comeback Stage
G.NA(feat. BTOB ilhoon)- “Hate that I love you” & “Oops”
Heo Young-saeng- “The Art of Seduction”
Girl’s day- “Expectation”

♬ Good-bye Stage
9MUSES- “Dolls”

♬ HOT Stage
SHINee- “Dream girl”
2AM- “Reading You”- “One Spring day”
TEEN TOP- “Miss right”
Rainbow- “Tell me Tell me”
B.A.P- “One Shot”

♬ Sensibilities in Music Core
Han Dong-geun- “My love by my side”"
ALI- “ZIUGAE”
Jang Hee-young- “You Can’t do that”

♬ Sound-Holic
NU’EST- “Hello Hello”
Rania- “Just Go”
D-UNIT- “Face To Face”
DASONI- “Good-bye”

♬ New Song
Ladies’Code- “Bad Girl”



SHINee


2AM



G.NA



Teen Top



B.A.P



Rainbow

 


\









YT CR: 뚜 껑,  KMusicLiveMBC











Comments